Home / Going-concern warnings / Seres Therapeutics, Inc.
Filed 2026-08-05 · Form 10-Q · Accession 0001193125-26-334174 nano
Price before filing: $5.25 (2026-08-04 close, split/dividend-adjusted)
Market cap at flag: $48.3M (2026-08-05) · Latest: $23.7M (2026-10-16)
| Window | MCRB | SPY | vs SPY | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 30 days | +9.0% | -0.1% | +9.1% | 2026-09-04 |
| 90 days | pending | pending | until 2026-11-03 | |
| 180 days | pending | pending | until 2027-02-01 |
Return from the last close before the filing date to the first close on/after the window end. Pending windows have not fully elapsed. Past performance says nothing certain about the future.
90 days before the flag: 4 insiders sold $4K (4 sales)
30 days after: 4 insiders sold $2K (4 sales)
| Date | Insider | Type | Shares | Price | Value | 10b5-1 plan | Source |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 2026-05-18 | Brady Kelly See Remarks | Sale | 59 | $7.53 | $444 | no | Form 4 |
| 2026-05-18 | DesRosier Thomas See Remarks | Sale | 79 | $7.53 | $595 | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-05-18 | Henn Matthew R See Remarks | Sale | 77 | $7.53 | $580 | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-05-18 | Shaff Eric D. Director | Sale | 259 | $7.53 | $2K | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-08-05: red flag filed | |||||||
| 2026-08-17 | Brady Kelly See Remarks | Sale | 64 | $4.55 | $291 | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-08-17 | DesRosier Thomas See Remarks | Sale | 82 | $4.55 | $373 | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-08-17 | Henn Matthew R See Remarks | Sale | 81 | $4.55 | $369 | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-08-17 | Shaff Eric D. Director | Sale | 263 | $4.55 | $1K | yes | Form 4 |
Open-market purchases and sales (Form 4 codes P and S) by officers, directors and 10% owners, by transaction date, from 2026-05-07 to 2026-09-04. Excludes option exercises, grants, gifts and tax withholding. Amended filings replace the originals; joint filings count once. Foreign private issuers do not file Form 4. Many insider sales are pre-scheduled (10b5-1 plans) and are not by themselves a sign of wrongdoing.
"The principal risks and uncertainties affecting our business include the following: • We have identified conditions and events that raise substantial doubt regarding our ability to continue as a going concern. • We will need additional funding in order to advance development of our product candidates (including to conduct the Phase 2 study of SER-155 in allo-HCT and/or a Phase 2 study of SER-155 in irEC) and..."
Quoted from the filing. Source
The filing states that substantial doubt exists about the company's ability to continue as a going concern: it may not have enough cash to last the next 12 months. Expect dilution, debt deals or worse. An auditor's going-concern paragraph is the strongest form of this warning.
Source: management disclosure in Form 10-Q (period 2026-06-30)
Why this score: quarterly (unaudited) disclosure
Read the original filing on SEC.gov →
Not investment advice. Automated summary; verify against the filing.
The week's most serious auditor changes, restatements, late filings and going-concern warnings, in plain English. Free. Unsubscribe anytime.
Subscribe to the newsletter →
The signup form didn't load here (often an ad or privacy blocker). This opens beehiiv's secure signup page.
Form not showing? Subscribe on beehiiv →
Newsletter delivered by beehiiv. See our privacy policy.