Home / Going-concern warnings / ImmunityBio, Inc.
Filed 2026-08-04 路 Form 10-Q 路 Accession 0001326110-26-000079 mid
Price before filing: $7.15 (2026-08-03 close, split/dividend-adjusted)
Market cap at flag: $7.30B (2026-08-04) 路 Latest: $9.64B (2026-10-16)
| Window | IBRX | SPY | vs SPY | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 30 days | +14.5% | +2.0% | +12.5% | 2026-09-03 |
| 90 days | pending | pending | until 2026-11-02 | |
| 180 days | pending | pending | until 2027-01-31 | |
| 1 year | pending | pending | until 2027-08-04 |
Return from the last close before the filing date to the first close on/after the window end. Pending windows have not fully elapsed. Past performance says nothing certain about the future.
90 days before the flag: 3 insiders sold $3.9M (6 sales)
30 days after: none reported.
| Date | Insider | Type | Shares | Price | Value | 10b5-1 plan | Source |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 2026-06-04 | Simon Barry J. Director | Sale | 23,033 | $7.18 | $165K | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-06-24 | Simon Barry J. Director | Sale | 25,000 | $7.88 | $197K | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-06-29 | Selecky Christobel Director | Sale | 95,722 | $9.01 | $862K | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-06-30 | Selecky Christobel Director | Sale | 1,000 | $9.00 | $9K | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-07-01 | Selecky Christobel Director | Sale | 159,478 | $9.02 | $1.4M | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-07-02 | Cohen Cheryl Director | Sale | 131,210 | $9.50 | $1.2M | yes | Form 4 |
| 2026-08-04: red flag filed | |||||||
Open-market purchases and sales (Form 4 codes P and S) by officers, directors and 10% owners, by transaction date, from 2026-05-06 to 2026-09-03. Excludes option exercises, grants, gifts and tax withholding. Amended filings replace the originals; joint filings count once. Foreign private issuers do not file Form 4. Many insider sales are pre-scheduled (10b5-1 plans) and are not by themselves a sign of wrongdoing.
"As a result of continuing anticipated operating cash outflows as we commercialize our approved product and accelerate our development efforts, we believe that substantial doubt exists regarding our ability to continue as a going concern without additional funding or financial support."
Quoted from the filing. Source
The filing states that substantial doubt exists about the company's ability to continue as a going concern: it may not have enough cash to last the next 12 months. Expect dilution, debt deals or worse. An auditor's going-concern paragraph is the strongest form of this warning.
Source: management disclosure in Form 10-Q (period 2026-06-30)
Why this score: quarterly (unaudited) disclosure
Read the original filing on SEC.gov →
🔔 Get email alerts for this company
Not investment advice. Automated summary; verify against the filing.
The week's most serious auditor changes, restatements, late filings and going-concern warnings, in plain English. Free. Unsubscribe anytime.
Subscribe to the newsletter →
The signup form didn't load here (often an ad or privacy blocker). This opens beehiiv's secure signup page.
Form not showing? Subscribe on beehiiv →
Newsletter delivered by beehiiv. See our privacy policy.